Welcome to Haidar's Honeypot

Hi, welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy the content.

Thursday 21 April 2011

Its that time of the year

As Summer creeps in rather early for us Brits (I'm still fighting off my winter's runny nose), with the recent magnificent display of sunshine, I am beginning to plan for yet another exhilarating year of travelling adventures. Regretfully, I won't be able to visit as many countries as last year nor will I be exposed to as many diverse people (SELIGER 2010, Russia), but there's one thing I'm certain of - I want to travel to at least one country every year!


After my final exam, 31 May, I'll have roughly four months until my uni re-starts again so I better make sure that I use my time wisely. The plan is to go Egypt in June, Saudi Arabia (if I can budge some of my friends to go) during July, August will be preoccupied with the month of Ramadan (Fasting) and September can be my one long month of doing nothing where I watch as much American TV to my hearts content. Actually I may even use that time to actually get out of my house and explore what London has to offer, meet with old chums and take on new hobbies (maybe even fishing in the river Thames).


In all seriousness, planning for Summer is of the essence, making the most of opportunities and cheap travels pays later when your roaming the bazaars of the Middle East or swimming in the lakes of Asia.


I can't wait for exams to be over and start the Summer Holiday with a bang. First let's hope I pass my first year before I get too excited. Until then wish me success in my exams ;)

No comments: